Ed and I love a good road trip, so we decided the best way to get from SOS in Alabama to our new base in California was to hit the road. We stopped in Shreveport, LA to visit a friend from the Academy. ,we spent a night in Houston, TX and attended the rodeo with my cousin Jacqui. Next we spent 4 days in the Austin, San Antonio region visiting family. We then drove through Las Cruces, NM and ABQ, NM and visited Ed's family and friends from junior high. From NM we went to CO and got caught in a blizzard. After spending a couple nights at my family's house in CO we went to Las Vegas, NV. Our final leg of the trip was from NV to Beale AFB, CA. I slacked off on photographer duties on this trip. We took this trip for the express purpose of visiting family and the only pictures I have are from the road. I think the main reason is that we prefer to visit with our loved ones instead of frame shots.
 |
| The morning after the blizzard in CO, not much snow, but the wind was crazy and made for white out conditions. |
|
 |
| We saw the Blue Man Group in Vegas, it was strange. |
 |
| Colorado |
 |
| Utah |
0 comments:
Post a Comment