I went up to Minnesota while Ed went camping in Washington State. I wanted to visit my older brother, his wife and daughter before Ed and I hop the pond. I also had a free ticket I needed to use, good only in the US for the next two years (this poses a problem when one is all set to move to England). One good thing about long distance relationships; frequent flyer miles! Anyway, while I was up there I also had an oppertunity to check out McNally Smith College of Music, a school my brother in law would like to attend. This is me outside McNSCM!
This is my adorable niece Sarah, she and I got to spend alot of time hanging out while her parents hung out at the local hospitals, fixing bones, saving lives, you know doing doctor stuff. While Sarah is adorable she typically is doing one of three things, pooping, eating or sleeping. This makes less than exciting company and also quite messy. As cute at these things are I think Ed and I will continue to put off having our own.

0 comments:
Post a Comment