CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nowton Park in the Fall

There is one season here in England Ed and I never fully experienced living in Colorado, New Mexico or Oklahoma, that season is Autumn. Normally in Colorado the Summer disappears and turns into winter almost over night, we might get a few days where the Aspens turn a bright gold in the blink of an eye the cold winter sets in and the wind blows every last leaf off the trees. Here Autumn lasted a good month. It was beautiful driving to base beneth the vivid reds, oranges, purples and golds, I marveled at the changing colors, that there could be more than one color on a leaf at a time. The air was clean and crisp, not so cold that one has to pull their jacket close and mutter about the frigid wind. Suffice it to say this Autumn was a brand new and welcomed experience. I was really enjoying it, but Edward was caught up writing political science papers, I forced him to take a walk with me through Nowton park to enjoy the fall afternoon and get some photo shots in as well. Inevitibly the day ended up with us goofing around.























































0 comments: