CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Venice Sept 2010

While Ed was deployed I went on a "Cheer up, Mary" trip to Italy with my friend Lindsey, we stayed at her sister-in-law's house in Aviano, near Venice, who is also a military wife. We went to Venice the day we got there, it was beautiful, we spent the day walking around taking it in. The next day I hung out with my friend from the Air Force Academy, Casey, who is stationed at Aviano, we went shopping in Pordenone, and climbing up to Madonna di Monte, Catholic Church. It was great catching up with Casey. The next day we went to Trieste, and walked around a Mediterranean sea port. We hung out on a pier and watched the jellyfish float into port. The next day we hung out in Aviano and relaxed, and Casey and I went out to a club and danced until about 3:30 in the morning. The following day I wrapped up my trip up with a squadron party. All in all it was a perfect get away and a great way to wipe out the deployment blues. Thanks girls!























































































































































0 comments: